Who can I talk to?

If you have any concerns about your child’s SEN, progress or provision we would urge you to arrange to discuss the matters further with your child’s class teacher or the school’s SENCO.  


Other useful information/contacts

Northeast Special Needs Network

(Supports families with disabled children/young people from birth to 25 years)

Northeast Special Needs Network

Northern Counties Site

Tankerville Terrace


Newcastle upon Tyne



Phone and fax

Admin: 0191 281 2485


Family Advice Workers: 0191 281 2255

Email: admin@nsnn.org.uk

Parents can also contact their local SEND Information, Advice and Support Service for impartial information, advice and support in relation to their child’s SEN and/or disability.


The SEND Information, Advice and Support Service Officer can be contacted on 0191 284 0480

or by email: judith.lane@newcastle.gov.uk